From:
"Mark V. Siciliano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 01:49:22 -0500
Howdy out there in FML land.  Does anyone know of a book or books on ferrets
and ferret care that falls somewhere between the Moron and the Vet levels.
I can't seem to find one.  I'm looking for something not too technical but
that has more info than what to give ferrets for treats.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mark Siciliano

Thanks from :
Taz "If I can carry it it's mine"
Rascal "Taz is so silly"