From:
Sherry White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:10:38 -0400
Today Mom told us we had an appointment for 11:00.  So away we went in the
Pet Taxi.  I thought for sure we were headed for the vet.  I really love my
vet, but I just don't think her way of playing games is any fun...

Anyways we got to where we were going and Mom put the Taxi up on the table
top and it wasn't silver.  So out I came.  Daisy came runing too.  To our
suprise Mom took us to have out photos professionally done.  The
Photographer Christine, was really patient and really really liked us too.
She had lots of fun things to get out attention.

I love to have my photo taken, and I will even pose and smile for the
camera.  Daisy she is one nosy ferret who had to check out under the draped
material on the table, behind the tiered steps.  She just seemed to go
everywhere, where she couldn't be seen.  Good ol Daisy.  Christine managed
to get 3 or 4 photos of Daisy.  With the tech equipments she had, I am sure
they will turn out.  As I said I love getting my pic taken and I will sit so
good for you.

The real hard pic to take was a pic of us together.  Daisy just didn't want
to be seen with me, I don't quite know what her problem was.  (The funny
thing was after we all left the studio, Daisy wanted to cudde with me and go
to sleep)!!!  I think Christine managed to get a few good ones of us
together, she had to use an interesting piece of driftwood.  I think they
will be beautiful.  Mom get to go in a week and pic an 11x14 of each of us
and at 16x20 of Daisy and I together.  Then the pics will be laminated as
they do at print galleries etc.  That was out gift to Mom for loving and
caring for us the way she does.  She is a great Mom to us both and we wanted
to do something really special for her.  Will let you know how the pics turn
out.

Thanks Mom for being U!!!

Jade & Daisy
This is a rose for you,