From:
alicia drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:17:54 -0400
Hi there,

alicia drakiotes would like you to join The Keene Ferret Meetup
Group.

alicia drakiotes says:
  If you are able to make the Feret Meetup Meeting on June 18th
  we have a special guest attending who has an exciting offer re:
  fundraiser for Ferret Wise.  We will hear what his propsal is-
  adn if you are a music lover  you may even get EXCITED!!

To join, follow this link:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/t/if

Meetup.com is a website that helps groups of people who share
an interest to meet in real life. There are thousands of local
Meetup Groups for thousands of interests. To learn more about
Meetup.com, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/tour/t/if

Best regards,

The team at Meetup.com

P.S.  If you're not interested, there's no need to do anything.  While
your friend may email you again, Meetup.com will not keep your address
on any list.