From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:35:43 EST
Please forgive my ignorance.  But as I am hoping that I am not the only
one who is clueless, I am asking on the FML.

I went to the Christmas tree I read about on the FML with the ferret
pics on it, and picked out one of the Incredibles there..Sassy.

I wrote to the shelter that has her, and learned she was kept in a
garage..pretty much abandoned there, and almost dead when brought to
the shelter.  She likes treats, ferretvite, and a toy.

O.K. Now I am asking for the address to send these things to.  But do I
somehow change the pic on the tree, or write to SOS to let them know I
picked Sassy?  and if so, what is the E-mail addy?

Sorry for the ignorance.  I normally write checks or make gifts that go
on E-bay to help raise money for shelters.  I never did the tree before.

Can one of Santas helpers be of assistance?