From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:44:36 -0500
Hi everybody!

Thought I'd take a moment to offer my quick introduction.  Eric (my buddy)
and I live in Industry, PA (roughly 45 minutes northwest of Pittsburgh).
I adopted my first ferret, Paleface (aka Bean), in December of 1990.  Bean
was the most perfect and wonderful First Ferret there ever was, and sadly
he passed away last summer.

In 1996, I adopted two crazy little boys, Spikey and Goose, from Meg (of
Chaotic Ferrets fame - Hi, Meg!).  Later in the year, I brought home their
dad, Beau Geste (what a silly weasel!).  Last January, I couldn't resist
adopting the cutest darn little albino girl you ever did see, courtesy of
the good folks at the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association in
Westmoreland County, PA.  The little miss was named Athena, and Eric and I
appended another name onto this tiny thing, so she's now known as Athena
Maybelle.

I honestly can't recall when I signed on board with the FML, but I suspect
it was around '94 or so.  Since then, I've become entirely too involved in
ferrety things!  At the moment I maintain three ferrety web sites (Sage
Ferrets, the American Ferret Association, and Ferret Friends Disaster
Response International), and I'm working on becoming a licensed AFA judge.
In my "spare" time, I help Pam Greene by answering ferrety questions as
part of her Ferret Help Team.  I subscribe to all kinds of ferrety
publications, go to ferrety shows, buy and read ferrety books, and belong
to lots of ferrety e-mail lists.  Can't get enough!

Happy ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets