From:
Joy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 13:47:32 EDT
About 3 months ago I bought my live in boyfriend an iguana for his
birthday.  I have 7 ferrets and did alot of research about iguanas before
I got one.  The iguana is currently isolated from the ferrets and cats in
an extra romm with the computer.  What I am wondering is cat the ferrets
and the iguana ever get along and how do I go about doing this.  I know he
is much to young now but when he gets bigger and older?  HELP?

Joy Smith & Lucy, Theo, Tabitha, Zorro,
Scrawny, Psycho, & Sick Girl     RIP  Ricky & Cosmo