From:
Victoria Steel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 1995 19:46:59 CST
Okay, I can't resist any longer, here are my beasties nicknames:
Alexis Carrington - Baldilocks, Rat Lady, Madame Chihuahua, (slight hair
loss problem due to summer allergies)
Crystal Carrington - Buff Puff, Prissy Missy, Daddy's Girl
Nanook of the North - Nookie, Psycho, little Bi*** (you can probably get
the drift here)
Doberman Fudge - Dobbie, Pink Nose, Little Man
Thor - Freckles, Mischief, TROUBLE
Spikemeister - Spike, Butterball, Stud Boy

Generically they are referred to as:
"Them" as in "Them" against "us", Slinkys, Road Toads (due to the habit of
lying in the "road" then "leaping" up at you), Kooshies, Sable Twinkies,
Maze Runners, Struedel Hounds (from the movie Junior), Curly Q's (they look
like those curly french fries when they are in their "comma" sleep
positions), the Sonorous Six (the house is never quiet when they are
around), and finally...Angel/Devil Bunnies (depending on who is being
blamed/claiming ownership of them and what they have done).

After compiling that list I'm not surprised that they don't seem to care
for their names...but boy...can they recognize and respond to the sound
of a Berry Berry Kix cereal box being shaken! :)

I will also confess to singing to my ferrets. My/their favorites are:
Waking up is hard to do - don't take my blankie away from me...
You've lost that litterbox feeling....
and the "ferret theme song":
Bend me, shape me, any way you want me....

Okay - enough silliness for now. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving
(an interesting American Holiday that I have learned to love) and all
fuzzies and owners are well.

P.S.  Bob, now that you know where Bobbi is in KCMO - will you be at the
December 10th meeting?  Will you bring any of your new adoptees?  Will you
bring any *Special Certificates*?  (Hint, Hint)

...or ferret jerky? (Hint, Hint, from the Sable Twinkies)

                      Victoria Steel
                      Eric Fudge
    / {@    @} ›      Thor
    ›    <>    /      Dobbie