From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:11:15 -0500
Ok I don't do mushy...'ceptin wif Da Mom cause she holds all the treats
but you know Big Guy yous my Hero.

I lookin up to yous cause you raise money for dose shelter kids.  Sides
you knows all the neat stuff like cat-a-pultin....grrr, have a couple I'd
like to pult!  And being a friend of Charlton Heston and everting and you
show us da way to the further advancement of ferrets!

So Happy Birfday to ya Kouri.

Your Canadian Friend and representative of the Kanadian Kouri Fan Klub,
TOBY