From:
MARTY PANTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 21:30:26 -0500
I know this question has been asked in several versions before, but here is
mine!!!

I have a lonely little three year old baby, and I'm thinking about getting a
kitten.  She is a 7 week old stray and adorable, and I hope they would get
along well.  Anyways, would they use the same litter pan?  He sleeps in a
cage, so would he be territorial about the whole house?  Should I put her in
his cage (with him gone of course) for a while so she smells like him?  What
would be the best way to introduce them--she is so tiny (she was
malnourished and had flea bite anemia) I don't want him to hurt her now by
playing too rough before she can defend herself.  Anyway, I would appreciate
any advice.

And, I asked this before, but I didn't see any response (sorry if I missed
it)...... does anyone know about anything (people, clubs, breeders,
shelters) in SW Ohio???  I'd love to have ferret chatters.