From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 00:11:46 EDT
Received a very nice E-mail from Stephanie, only the return address showing
on my computer is "@MR.NADEPNI.NAVY.MIL".  My response was returned
undeliverable.  Since Stephanie saw my original post on this list, I hope
she can catch this one as well:

Hi Stephanie,

Trevor is now a furry sausage, woosie lapish ferret.  In other words, he is
fine!  Templeton is also doing well, however he is still naked.  I do not
have a vet locally that I trust to do the surgery.  In the meantime,
Templeton is a wild man!

As of yesterday, our brood numbers 13 (The proud Dad got himself a father's
day present in the form of a little boy, about 5 months old).  6 perfect
girls and 7 perfect boys.  Most 5 years and older, and until recently, none
with any health problems at all.  Of the "original 7" only Tobra has taken
ill, ever, and that was only recently.  We do consider ourselves blessed in
that repsect.

Thank you for any kind words to DD - I know from my conversations with her
that she will appreciate any support she can get.  We met over the telephone
when she bought Totally Ferret from us, and have been our own support group
ever since - one overly worried mom to another.  She is a great ferret mom
who rescued Riz (her first and only) from sad circumstances.  I hope that
she will be able to open her heart to another needy wuzzle when she is
ready.

My thoughts and prayers are with your Claudia as I am sure yours are with
Tobra.

You know, I would kill or die for any of my critters, dogs, cats, horses,
and bird, the thought of losing any of them is unbearable.  What is it about
the thought of or actually losing any of my ferrets that seems worse than
unbearable?

Kathy.