From:
Carrie Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:05:51 -0500
I have read Molly's post and the others preceding this.  While I have been
on the list for only a few weeks, I have to agree with her.  Some people
are way too quick to judge and fly off the handle without learning all
the facts.  If you are going to flame someone, why not take the time and
energy and try to know the person and their situation beforehand.  Molly
is not the only person to be treated this way in the last few weeks.

Jim Hester
and the Flying Wild Weasels( the Zoo crew with Puck, Titania, Valentine,
Oberon, Porthos, Emmie, Toby, and Overtime and the mini crew with Athos,
Gabrielle, and Shmoo)