From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 08:04:22 -0800
Zooey did something odd last night...Elsa was sleeping on my chest, rolled
up under my chin, and Zooey was bouncing around the room, checking things
out.  All night long she'd been coming up to me and staring at me, demanding
(in a quiet way) for me to hold her and pay attention to her.  Everytime I
put her down she'd run away and come right back.  that in itself was kind of
strange, but then she gets on the bed and comes up and checks Elsa out,
sleeping on my chest.  Then she proceeds to grab her by the neck and drag
her off me, onto the bed.  Then she just leaves her there, completely
ignores her and me, and wanders off.  Ever since Elsa came (about three
months ago), Zooey has been possessive about me, but never like that, if
that's what she was doing.  She's never grabbed Elsa by the neck, either.
Elsa, for her part, stretched and yawned, got up and fell off the bed
(that's her way of getting off), and wandered off to inhale some food.  It
was just an odd thing.

~Minta