From:
Nial Pye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:26:54 -0700
Thank you for the info that all of you have provided me.  I have visited
Dr. Michael Dear this afternoon and was VERY pleased and impressed.  He
is actually taking Axel overnight and will do some blood tests (which the
other vet was not able to do) in the AM.

Dear Animal Hospital
6020A Blundell Road
Richmond, B.C.
V2C 1H8
604.271.6411
Dr. Michael Dear

I think he has a few offices.  We visited him at his new office in the
brand new Terra Nova area of Richmond.

So far I would definitely recommend Dr. Dear if anyone is looking in the
Richmond area.  If you are in Vancouver I have heard from a number of
people The Arbutus West Animal Clinic is your best bet.  According to Mia,
B.C.'s best ferret vet is :

Dr.Brondwin
The Arbutus West Animal Clinic
2809 West 16th Avenue
Vancouver BC
604) 736 6701

Thanks to:

Richard Beveridge (pointed me to www.ferrets.org)

Karl Brodhecker (from FIRST (Ferret) Society) : www.ferrets.org
-  Emailed me a list of recommended vets

Tom "FerretzRus" (pointed me to FIRST and a few other Clinics)

and Mia and Patrick Emery (pointed me to Arbutus)

I hope this info helps other ferret lovers in B.C..

Thanks again,
Nial and Melissa (and Axel , Rocky , and Princess)