From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:45:08 -0600
Happy New Year to all.

I hope to brighten the day for the Anon poster.  I wanted to let you know
that all our little ones have warm blankies to cuddle in, good food
brimming over in dishes, and plenty of hugs and cuddles.  They are all
dearly loved and cared for and I, like many others, would go without before
the little ones will.

For christmas our group got a Pet Zone blue sailboat and a cheese wedge
bed (still waiting on the cheese wedge though) from me and hammocks, sleep
sacks, treats, and totally ferret from donators.

When you walk into our home, that is what you walk into (our home).  The
little ones may or may not come out to greet you, depending on how heavy
they are sleeping.  Of course if you stay for awhile you are bound to be
inspected by an inquiring little fuzzie or two or three or.... :-)

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity