Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:51:25 EST
Merry Christmas To All My
Dear Family and Friends,

I want to take this time to Wish You All A Very Merry Christmas and
thank You for all the information that I receive on here to help me
with my Shelter kids and Personal. I also want to thank Sara Ferret
for bringing me news of my babies that crossed the bridge.

Through the years that I have been on here I haven't posted much and
for that I am sorry. I worked a lot and then would come home to take
care of the shelter and my home and family.

I was also sick for a couple of years and when that happened everything
came to a halt for me. I can't begin to tell you all what wonderful
encouragement you gave me with all the cards and well wishes I
received.

When the nurse would bring in my mail she said to me I can't get over
how popular you are. I have never seen so many cards come in a day like
I have with you. I had received over 250 cards just in the hospital and
another 200 at home.

When I had my down days and believe me I had a lot I would get the
cards out and read them over and over they really boosted up my spirits
and reminded me that God wasn't through with me yet.

I was so lonely for a ferret and low and behold a friend brought one
into me not live but a big old stuffed one and I had him on the side of
me all the time. The doctors use to come in and pick him up and play
with him. His given name was Westie, for West Penn Hospital.

I really can't tell you how much you all had a roll in my getting
better and out of that Hospital. I know God has healed me and I know
that all of your prayers were lifted up to him for me and for that I
thank you from the bottom of my heart. So from my home to your and my
Fuzzies to yours A Very Merry Christmas to All of YOU!!!!!! I love
each and everyone of you and thank you for everything.

God Bless You
Hugs Love and Prayers
Helen Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, PA.