From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:21:15 EST
Northern Ohio Ferret Association
Bi-monthly meeting
Tuesday, November 14th, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Broadview Hts Rec Center @ 9543 Broadview Rd
Just south of Rt. 82

Featuring: 50 things that Vets need to know about treating ferrets.

This is a summary of information given by Dr. Bruce Williams at the Ferrets
2000 Symposium this past September.  Simple guidelines that WILL save lives
will be discussed and in depth information about specific diseases will be
available in the hand out.  Hand-outs of the presentation will be available
to take to your vet.  (A big thank you to Dr. Williams for allowing us to
do this!)

The public is welcome with or with out ferrets.  No charge.  We'll also
have refreshments, door prizes, unique ferret merchandise and FUN!

For more information and directions check our website at
www.ohioferret.org or call 216-388-2491

* All ferrets should be current on their Rabies and Distemper vaccinations.
* There is always the possibility of exposure to infectious diseases
  for your pet when brought out into social gatherings.
  To minimize this exposure, it is recommended that you restrict
  handling of your pet and exposure to other pets at the event.