Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:49:14 -0400
My post last time, for some reason the links didn't work, so here goes
again.

Just wanted to let everyone know, my dancing ferrets on my new website,
now have music.  Just click on dancing weasels.  I also have loads of
items listed on ebay right now to raise funds for the shelter.  Take a
Peek, start your Christmas shopping early.  I will be adding items almost
daily, I have loads of things to sell, I just have to find the time to
get them listed.  Also, in the next few days I will be adding some items
with hand made polymer ferrets.  If you are in the Florida area , make
sure to check out the animals up for adoption.

Thanks,
Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at: