From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:00:30 -0400
>From: Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret BBQ
>We had our first annual ferret BBQ on Saturday, it was great!...

You BBQ'ed ferrets???!!!???  EEEeeewww!  Not to sound gross or anything,
but...how did they taste?  Why did you clip the toenails first?  Did it
make them easier to BBQ, or just easier to eat?  Did they complain much
while being cooked?  Did any of them play with the charcoal while they were
roasting?  Did you use raisin sauce on them?  What kind of kool-aid goes
with ferret?  Did you have ferret steaks, or just ferret-on-a-stick?  How
many ferrets did it take to get filled up?  Did the kids like the ferrets?
Which tasted better--the sables, or the cinnamons?  Come on here...let's
share the info folx!

NOTE:  The above is meant totally as satire.  I know the ferrets were the
ones cooking the food, not the ones *being* cooked!  This message is simply
meant to get a laugh out of some folx! :)

Todd and the (you are one SICK dude...but fun to play with!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"