From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 09:52:51 -0400
Hi all..

Well, I haven't been reading my mail for a while.  About two weeks ago, my
dad's little fert, Chico, passed away.  She had ECE, we think, and we think
she just never got over it like our other ones did.  She got better for a
while, then one day, got real bad again, and died the next morning in my
sisters arms.  My father was so upset, as was I.  It is hard to see my
father cry so hard, especially after he had taken care of her so well.
Anyway, it just suck so bad.  We miss her and love her dearly.

Jess