Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 13:47:11 -0600
Hi Ya'll,

Well, only one more day of class!!  Took my last test in cross cultural
deviancy today and turned in my case study.  If you recall it was supposed
to be on something personal and trust me, my life has more than enough
fodder for that!!  Actually, I think it turned out well.  Outside of that, 2
more tests and one more paper.  Yeah!

Got an A in my Human Biology class. I am a happy woman.

It has snowed around 4 inches here and we are supposed to get up to 6 more
tonight.  It is currently sleeting.  I plan on putting another stake out, I
have one already that the Hounds of the Baskervilles used (they are now in
new homes).  I am going to run a tether line taut between the two stakes.  I
think it will work great to slip leads over and let the little furr butts
run back and forth on it.  The tether is 20 feet long.  That way the can
snorkle to their hearts content in all the snow.

Georgie, Angus, and Ranger Rick are putting on weight still.  I am planning
on hunting out an Alaskan parka for myself soon.  All that added hair and
fat makes me worry.  On the ferrets folks, not me!!  And my blood still
hasn't gotten used to the weather here yet.  I am still working on Houston
(read sub tropical) climes.  By the time all the snow stops, there may just
be enough for the fat boys to snorkle in.  Georgie is closing in rapidly on
4 pounds while Angus and Ranger Rick are keeping pace.  I don't think the
current accumilation is nearly deep enough.  hehe.

It is deep enough for my little snowbunny Pookie.  She loves the snow, just
like me.  We are going out later and play for a bit.  Before it gets really
nasty.

I am planning a trip to the Madison, Wisconsin area sometime soon.  Weather
permitting.  Going to see a cutey pie up there.  Woo Woo!  So if anyone is
on the way or nearby and wants to meet the crazy woman in Misery, let me
know.  We will see what we can work out.

Hugs to all the cute fuzzits out there!

Mad Maggie Mae, the Maniac Celt in Mid Missouri

"I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream.
You got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem.
This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways.
So don't forget what I told you, don't come around here, I got my own
hell to raise."
Fiona Apple, Sleep to Dream