From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:31:19 -0600
I've been contacted by a women in Newfoundland/Canada who has been trying
to buy/adopt a ferret.  She's owned ferrets for 12 years and has one ferret
now, but would like one or maybe two more.  She says she can't find any
breeders/stores or rescue groups anywhere in her area.

Newfoundland is on the east coast of Canada so if there is anyone on the
FML in that general area who would consider flying a fuzzy or two to this
lady please contact me at the address below and I will forward the message
to her.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President