From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:27:32 -0400
Hiya all!
Last night I went to go see "Men in Black".  Before all the movies at this
theater, they have commercials for the Jimmy Fund, and this commercial had
all different pets, with pictures of little kids who have cancer.  I think
it was the third one, and it was this cute little sable ferret comming out
of a purple hammock.  And its name was "slinky".  You could hear everyone
say "ohhhhhhh, how cute".  Just though I'd share that will ya!

Oh yeah, and another thing.  Does anyone have any experience with
parrots+ferrets?  If anyone does, please e-mail me privatly to avoid
cluttering up the FML.

Thanks!
Ashley:) (Who wants one of those "flashy-mind-erasers")
Chelsea+Kelsey Too!