Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:19:00 CDT
Stormy -
1 wk after Ruby had her tail amputated because of a growth she suffered
a severe stroke or heart attack.  She lost movement of one entire side
of her body. I massaged, stretched, pulled, pushed every muscle on the
bad side and she eventually got full movement back.  She would "swim"
across the floor to get to her litter box and I'd help her by placing
my hand under her belly for support but didn't carry her.  She had to
do some of it herself and she had to want to do it.  Unfortunately Ruby
died 4 months after her surgery.  For whatever reasons, this surgery was
the wrong option.  She was very happy and healthy before the surgery
except for the growth. It's been two years and I still miss her terribly.

Movies -
In Beastmaster 2 they have both Koto and Poto.  I don't know if they are
suppose to be the babies or the original two but they are both there.
Better movie because neither one dies (I had a white shepherd so I didn't
like that part in the first one either - everytime I re-watch the first
one I skip the beginning and end)

And in Short Circuit there are a couple of scenes with a ferret.
Hugs to all.  tle