From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 05:51:07 +0000
I had an odd happening and had to share.  It has been about 3 months now
since my last baby (ferret) died.  I tore apart my art room/ferret room
that weekend, and painted, moved stuff around etc...I ended up painting
it a pale green (the color of life) and added touches of purple and
yellow...sunflowers etc.  On the main wall I started a mural.  A sort of
statement about myself.  A celtic border in purple...a quote from Jewel
"In silence you hear who you are becoming.  You create yourself" and put
in the following images....for reasons I could explain if interested...a
full moon, dove, naked woman covered by long blonde hair sitting so you
see her from the side, two ferrets one behind her, one in her lap, a
white horse with head down, cat, and a wolf laying next to the woman.  I
started the mural and hadn't gotten very far...started working on it
again today.  I got the dove done, and started in on the ferrets...and I
heard them.  The jingle of their bells as if they were there with
me...and none of the cats wear bells, and the babiescollars were buried
with them, and their leads with the bells are in frames on the wall.
They were there with me....it gave me a start, then a warm feeling and
tonight I am missing them all over again.

Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and
many other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"