Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:03:40 -0400
Hi everyone,

Kiki's Corner in Orlando is brand new. I started this small operation
after realizing Rhea may need the extra money it brings in. Rhea, an
Ohio baby, you may remember was the ferret I had so much trouble with
when she began attacking. I am having more troubles with her and feel
it is time to do all the tests. Her symptoms are so that I am now no
longer sure if she wasn't adrenal to begin with. If this is the case
her age would call for surgery.

I am out of work and money is harder to come by at the moment. SO I
decided to use my ferret room to my advantage and board ferrets when
needed. The need for funds is now however.

This is why I am having a raffle. You will find, at the beginning, all
of the prizes up for grabs are for humans. I tend to collect glass.
What I have done is taken some of my collectables and added them to the
raffle as well as different kinds of bath mits, puppets and slippers.
More will be added daily.

The link to the Raffle is:
http://www.freewebs.com/kikiscorner/raffle.htm

The raffle will continue up until August 15th Friday. With the results
shown on FML August 16th and the shipments to be sent out Monday August
18th.

I know these are tough times. Thank you, in advance, to all who help
us out.

--
Misty Hosier
Ferret Lover