From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:04:43 -0700
Dear All,
with much regret we had to recently close our satellite shelter in
Columbia, Maryland.

Anyone who adopted/surrendered or visited this shelter is asked to contact
Vern Strahler, Treasurer of Rocky's at [log in to unmask] or call at
410 483-4919 (call collect if you are outside the area).  It is important
that you contact us.  However, it has nothing to do with any health issues
of the ferrets.

Barbara Clay, Director of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's Ferret Rescue and
Shelter, Inc.