From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:25:53 +0000
I realize this question will depend on how many ferrets you have as they
don't all like the same thing.  Case in point - Badger is layed back and
doesnt really like to chase things except me and his cage mate and life
long friend Bosco.  His favorite toy is the box of corn starch peanuts,
he goes from mild mannered layed back ferret to "box of peanuts shark"
and I would dare anyone to put their hands in there with him, it would be
akin to doing something they would have on the program FEAR FACTOR :P.
He also loves his tubes and chasing his "friend" Bosco in and out - he
loves to go in the other way to make Bosco back out because as soon as he
sees Bosco go in one end he runs to the other end and goes as fast as he
can, it is his delight to do that :P (I don't have flexable dryer hose
that you can see through - which would make it more fun to watch - it is
the silver flexable dryer hose and I wraped it around and in and out of
one of those cage baskets that you put a dirty clothes cloth bag on to
hold the dir ty clothes).  Bosco enjoys the tubes too but they are his
escape (hehe or so he thinks) when Badger wants to play a game of chase.
Bosco's favorite toy by far is the little mini remote control car that
isnt any bigger than a mouse.  He will jump for it if you are holding it
even if there isn't a chance in heck of jumping that high, and if you are
holding him and he sees the car on the floor he will wiggle and scriggle
in your arms to get down to get that little thing that is running all
over the vinyl :}.  IT'S MINE GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!  He
catches it and trys to run off with it before you can get him to retrieve
it.  He doesn't show the same interest in the peanuts as Badger and
Badger doesn't show the same interest in the remote control car as Bosco.
But they both love the box of crumpled up paper that my sister sent to me
(hehe, she did also send me a spinning wheel in with the paper :P) it is
a nice size box filled with crumpled up packing paper that I lay on it's
side and they love to cra wl around in it and Bosco loves jumping in it
to get his "friend" Badger when he can't see him but sees the paper
moving.  And they both love the fitted twin sheet that I pop in the air
and let it land full of air like a tent, they crawl under it inside and
chase each other around and around like a race car track until it's time
to make it catch more air so they can do it all over again :P.

There you have it, how about your fur babies?

--
Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"