Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:27:20 -0800
Today, our Bear had a large mass removed from his back, and the vet says it
is a probable fibrosarcoma.  We won't know for certain until we get the
path results back later this week, but I'm trying to be prepared for the
worst.  Has anyone else had experience with this?  I have read a few
messages on past FML's about it.  What are treatments in ferrets?  Our vet
is talking about chemotherapy and radiation, and may refer us to Colorado
State, but I'm afraid this will be very, very expensive.  What have others
done?  We're so demoralized by this.  It came out of the blue! :(:(

-Tasha