From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:27:33 -0700
Hey dere everyone, it's Jack!  Or Jackie, or Jackson, I'm called lots round
here!  Anyways, I read in Fwiday's FML that yous guys are raisin (pardon
me, RAISING) money for Kit to go to Washington to lobby for raisins.
Remember back when you was recruiting charter members and I asked if there
would be raisins involved?  I just wanted to say dat I am backing you, Kit,
100% in your effort to get more raisins for us fuzzies.  You have my full
support.  I would go with, but my mommy's kinda protective of me, her baby
boy and resident bag collector (without me, who wood put da bags in da
right places?).  I just wanted ta tell you - more powers to ya!  Dooka,
dooka.

Jack da resident bag collector, signing off.

=====
Visit our website! http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78
...then vote for our us in The Blurry Furry's Top 100 Ferret Sites Contest!
http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/topsite.cgi?FuzzieDad&cat=general&ID=2
Don't just buy a ferret - adopt some love. http://www.gcfa.com
Donate to ADV research - the ferret you save may be your own.
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/donation.html