From:
"Anthony D. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 18:02:25 -0400
Cobra,

Here is some answers I can give you on the flea problem your daughter is
having.  First off if she is in a house with other animals putting her
ferret on Program will not help.  For Program to work ALL animals in the
same house has to be put on it because the flea has to bite to stop it from
producing eggs and the fleas on the other animals not taking Program will
still produce eggs so her money would be wasted because it would not kill
all the fleas.  I put my dog on Program last year and the vet explained all
my animals would have to be on it which would have added up to $120.00.  So
I am now trying Frontline it runs $10.00 for a 4oz bottle that will last a
long time for one ferret.  I purchased an 8.5oz bottle for $20.00 and
sprayed all four of my animals (one ferret) and I believe I'll get atleast 6
more times out of it.  It is waterproof after 2 days and lasts for 3 months.
Once I sprayed it on within 2 hours I could all ready tell the difference
(my dogs are no longer scratching).

All other FMLers,

Today is day 2 of the Frontline experiment, My dogs are still not scratching
and they have been outdoors for awhile.  Tomorrow will be the real test when
I bath Lily and see if there is any fleas on her.  Usually she will has 3
fleas on her and they are easy to see on her albino skin.  This will also
test and see if it is really waterproof!

Bye,
Rhonda and the gang