From:
Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 00:37:20 -0800
Missy & Bilbo Cheking In:
Star Date .......  oopps wrong, mailing list.

Subject:  New Weapon Used by Human

Though we are still fairly new to the cause, we have begun practicing VERY
hard for the tough battles that lie ahead.  Though very close, we have not
quite reached the "Mortal Combat" stage of our training.

However, we have encountered a problem.  Our human has acquired a special
device similar to one he once used for something referred to as "the ol'
kitty trainin' trick".  Again, this is a term we have not been able to find
in our Junior FLO Agent Training Manual.

This device, which was obviously specially designed & engineered under a
very expensive "Anti-Rowdiness" government contract to have precise aiming
and targetting, seems to be quite effective.  We cannot tell you how
effectively distracting a sudden stream of high-speed water is when it
suddenly appears in the midst of an especially intense training session.
Our human seems to use it most when he has that communication device
attahced to his ear, making something he referres to as a "Business Call"
Yet another term we have been un-able to locate in our manual.

We are not quite sure, yet, but we do think that we have neutralized the
effectiveness of this new device.  The last time this device was used, and
we merely dooked at it's, previously thought to be deadly, ray, the human
remarked, "You two will turn anything into a game, won't you." "Game"
another term we cannot find.  Do we have an outdated copy of the manual?

We will keep all our commrades informed of any new developments.  However,
we should inform you of our present plans to immediately secure this device
and drag it to our secret inspection laboratory as soon as this human
leaves it within reach.  And, take heart, this will probably not be a very
long wait.

Signing off for now,
Missy (Yes I did get promoted)
Bilbo (I'd of really come to help if you needed me)