From:
Melissa Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:11:55 -0500
I wanted to take a brief moment to publicly thank Dr. Paul Kim and Yvonne
DeCarlo of the Ridgefield Park Animal Hospital in Ridgefield Park, New
Jersey.  Dr. Kim and Yvonne absolutely have to be the best ferret care
team.  They are both so caring and compassionate about these little fuzzy
creatures.

Kevin took Milly Grace in for her annual distemper shot today.  Dr. Kim
went above and beyond to do testing on my little geriatric baby to ensure
her the absolute best health possible.  Yvonne is not only an amazing
person for doing what she does with ADV positive ferrets but is such a
terrific presence of ferret knowledge at the hospital.  It is so
comforting to have such a high degree of confidence that Milly will
receive the best care available.

I am so thankful that we have such a terrific organization to care for our
two ferrets, Milly Grace and Fee.  I only wish more of you out there could
have the same luck!

Peace,
Melissa Sullivan