From:
"Krystal K. Sewell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 14:23:42 -0400
Hi All!
Yesterday evening I was lounging in the ferret room with 8 ferrets running
around, they had all survived another visit to the vet for rabies shots,
although my poor guy weehawk had a mild reaction and was given some
epinephrine (sp?).  So his skin was itchy and he was scratching a lot.  He
came up to me on the futon and started digging at my arm, something he has
never done before, so I scratched him back, he loved it!  He arched his back
and rubbed against my fingernails and even rolled over for a belly rub and
especial attention to his rear right leg.  It was so nice to have that kind
of one on one exchange that I rarely get from my guys.  They like to run
across me or get me to chase them, but in general hang out with each other
more than me, so it was a very special and fun moment to have weehawk seek
me out for help and actually have me figure out what he was asking for :) So
if anyone is dispairing that their ferret will never seek out their company,
don't give up hope, and when it happens, boy is it sweet!

Anyway, happy dooking to all!

krystal in vermont with weehawk, silk, herman, HavoC and abu, shared
custody of Mazsola the terror and basil and kato.