From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 11:47:41 -0700
Greetings from Eden in Seattle - sadly out from under the snow & back at
work...

I've noticed for the last few weeks that my two boys seem to be having gas
in their tummies or something.  Their stomach's keep burbling & rippling &
sometimes they feel a little bloated & then later they'll be back to normal.
I think I'd notice if they were passing gas out the rear and I havent, but
thy have been making funny burpy noises sometimes.  Other than this they're
both fine except for a little case of sniffles this week, and basic winter
laziness (I dont want to get up mom it's cold out there!) eating well
playing activly when they deign to get up normal poops etc.  Should I be
worried, has anyone else seen this?  I dont recall reading anything in the
FAQ about it.

I'm a worrywort I know but they're my babies

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)