From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:14:21 -0400
A few weeks ago Scales and Tails received an email from SJ rescue to
ask if we could help someone who has 3 ferrets in NY area.  We have
tried without success to find out more information.  Both myself and a
volunteer have sent emails back to SJ.  The email they sent had no
contact info for the person and we would be more than happy to try to
help but have not heard back from Steve or Cheryl.  IF you guys read
this, or someone who can get them the message- please get us the info
on the person wanting to surrender the ferrets.  I am not sure if your
emails are working, but I am sure you have been busy so hopefully you
will get a chance to read the FML.

Hoping you guys are ok, just concerned because normally you do answer
your emails.

Gail Elsey
Exotic Pet Rescue, Rehab and Placement, a 501c(3) charity
www.scalesandtails.org
Iguana Care and Web Organization
www.iguanaden.com

"Help the Helpless"