From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:18:19 -0700
I wanted to pass on this happy ending about a 6 year old lost ferret in
Sandy Oregon that I posted about a month ago.  Emmy has been reunited with
her owner!  It is just the kind of story those that have lost a ferret need
to hear so they don't give up hope and it goes to show that you can't put
up too many fliers or talk to too many people.  The person that found the
ferret lives in the same small town, but apparently didn't try to too hard
to find the owner.  He accidentally saw a flier a month after he found the
ferret when he took a different route through town than normal.

Elayne Barclay
Cascade Ferret Network