From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:47:09 -0700
Hey everyone my brother made an attached outdoor playpen for my kids
shadow and snickers he put a tunnel from an addition to the house to the
playpen it's an old cage he attached to the workshop for lack of a better
word.  He put dirt in the cage and snickers and shadow can go out there
any time they want and dig in the dirt and be outside without being
outside and be totally protected.  They can dig for bugs and worms and
leave my plants alone that is the best part.

Sincerely
David L. Owings