From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:25:05 -0400
Hi all

Quick reminder that the PA Ferret Rescue Association is holding a
championship ferret show on September 25th in Clearfield, Pa.  This
show is sanctioned by the American Ferret Association.  This is our big
fundtraiser and all the proceeds will go to benefit the ferrets in the
care of the PFRA.

For more information on the show and registration information go to:
http://www.ferretrescue.com/pdfdocuments/Harvest2004showpacket.pdf
at the PFRA website ( www.ferretrescue.com)

Early entry deadline is September 1st.  Get your entries in early and
save a few bucks!  Looking forward to seeing you all there!  If you have
any questions contact me at [log in to unmask]

~Tara Palaski
PFRA Westmoreland Co