Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:47:27 -0800
I just wanted to let you all know that I did decide to go through with
Todd's adoption, and that Henry still loves me. Thanks to those of you
who responded to my original post.

Todd made Henry cry when they first met, so they're being separated for
now. Todd hasn't met my other three yet, just Henry because he was the
only one awake when we got home.

I guess things came full circle for Todd and I. First, I posted about
him being at the Humane Society where I volunteer, Chris Mathis then
read the post, called the HSCC, and had Todd transferred to the Oregon
Ferret Shelter, where I finally adopted him. I could have had Todd for
free from the Humane Society of Cowlitz County, but I would have had to
pay for shots and a microchip myself, which would have cost more than
adopting him from the OFS.

Randie