Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:26:19 EDT
The Afghan came today.  It looks just like the Ebay picture.  I would not
even dream of being that gifted.  My mom is going to love it.

Kat is a long standing member of the FML.  She has taken in numerous
unwanted ferrets that have needed surgeries.  The ferrets could, frankly,
use the money.

Could YOU use an afghan as a gift?

She IS one of the nicest people I have met on the FML...and off of it.

She is usually raising money for everyone else.  Take a look at her web
site if you do not know what she does for ferrets everywhere.
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/index.html

Think birthdays....birthday afghansssss   Think Christmas.....an afghan
for Santa to stay warmmmm   Or just look at her site to soak up alot of
ferret love.

Do u have a web site for afghans Kat?