From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 07:35:42 +0000
Hi again, everyone!  Becca, lurker extraordinaire, back for another round.
This question, one regarding extra-fuzzy fuzzies, is probably vague.  Does
anyone out there have an angora ferret or know anything, good or bad, about
them?  I know it's a stretch, but I'm just looking for basic stuff.... this
is assuming they're relatively rare: basically healthy in general (no
inherent problems?), temperamental differences?  I'd ask the breeder, but
they're a large company, it seems, and, in my experience, it's a complete
waste of time to ask the salesman to truthfully represent/endorse his
product when there's a possible negative aspect.  Some of you may have seen
the ad.  It's in the back of the 1996 Ferrets USA by a Glasgow Enterprises,
Ltd.  I faxed them for the price list but have yet to recieve it.  If
they're more than $170 I'll have to pass it up and go on to a regular
breeder, but they're just so amazingly adorable, you know?  =) Oh yes, and
if anyone knows of an angora breeder anywhere on the mid East Coast (middle
east, hah hah =), I'd be greatly appreciative.  I live about 45 minutes
southwest of DC, in Centreville, VA, and am extremely hesitant to purchase a
fert I haven't seen/held.  Elk City, Oklahoma is a tad bit out of my travel
range.  So, thanks in advance to those who may know anything at all....you
can E-Mail me at [log in to unmask]

My Most Sincere ALoha to you all
becca