From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:15:25 -0800
Greeting everyone!

I've just been catching up on all my readings, I've been sick the last two
days.  I'm hoping my little fuzzies don't get it!  I just want to send my
prayers to all the "under the weather " fuzzies out there.  Our (me Jake
and Elwood) prayers are with you.

I do want to thank those people who responded to my letter about my little
Elwood and his heart murmur.

Does anybody know where I can get cage for my two boys?  Be bought one from
PetCo.  It is very..shall I say... Cheep!  I spent a pretty penny on it so
my boys could have the best and now we need a new one.

I also wanted to comment on the Two or more ferret thing.  When my future
husband and I decided that we wanted a ferret we thought it very unfair
that if we got one ferret he/she would get lonely when we were at work, so
we though two would be great..  We were right.  Don't get me wrong it's
tough, but the kisses and cuddles are worth it.

Nothing really happing on my end, I just wanted to touch base.  Hope
everyone had a good V-day!

Janis,
Jake "the Kamazie ferret", and
Elwood "the ankle biter"