From:
Jennifer McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 01:39:28 -0800
I'm not advertising, but I do have 3 fuzzies that need good homes.  I am
looking to adopt them out to good families, preferably to someone who has
1 already.  ( They do get lonely.  :( ) Here they are:

Roo-Bear is a 2 year old male.  He is completely white, with the exception
of his right foot and leg, which is completely grey.  He has a wonderful
personality, and loves to play.  He loves chasing my cat, and terrorizing
my dog too.  lol He is a lover who needs to find a loving family.

Squiggles is a 2 year old female.  She is a very light sable, and she does
have adrenal.  However, she is very active, and loves to run.  She even
plays her own game.  She'll sneak up behind you, nip your ankle, and then
run as fast as she can, and bouncing up and down like she pulled off a
victory of some sort.

And last but certainly not least, there's Cupid.  Don't take his name
literally.  I will only adopt Cupid to experienced owners who know how to
handle biters.  He is very nervous around people, and takes a while for
him to warm up to someone.  I have had him for almost 2 months now, and
he's just starting to warm up to me.  He is a gorgeous dark sable male,
about 1 1/2 years.  Don't get me wrong, he's a sweetheart, he just has to
get used to someone first.

All of these guys are spayed/nutered and descented.  They all get along
great with other animals ( cats especially!).  They look at cats like they
see them as oversized chew toys.  lol It's really cute.  lol If anyone is
interested in any of my fuzzbutts, please email me with any questions or
concerns that you might have.  I will be happy to give more info in email,
and do have some pics that can be emailed out.

Thanks for your time.

Jennifer Fultz and the Fuzzbutts
Springfield,Illinois

Visit http://www.greg.fultz.com Today!!