From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:40:39 -0800
Okay, I have finally made a decision on the names for the babies.  You all
sent in many wonderful names and I have enough for all of next year.  We
chose for the little boy Moonsong Chocolate Fudge.  His page is now up and
can be found by going to our web site then to ferrets, then to hobs and
finally to Fudge.  The little girl is going to be Moonsong Double Fudge
Sundae.  At our website go the the ferrets page and then jills and finally
to Sundae.  Pictures of the babies you helped name.

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net