From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:50:26 -0400
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for keeping us all up to
date with all this recall business. With the way I work, I can't really
keep up with the news too well and really, has anyone ever sat and
watched a major news channel? They talk about their upcoming news
stories and you can sit and watch and an hour later, they still haven't
talked about the topic you're sitting and waiting for...grr...

With 2 cats, 2 dogs and 4 ferrets in the house, we feed 7 different dry
foods, 10 different treats and no canned foods except the occasional
jar of Gerber baby food. Imagine the amounts of checking I have to do
when they announce this type of thing to be sure that none of our foods
are included in any type of recall. (This could open up a whole new
discussion - how many animals do you have, what are they and how many
different foods do you feed??)

But to the original point of this post, thank you all again for keeping
us all up to date and safe throughout all of this. I can't wait until
this is all settled and done with...

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome