From:
Scott Bouza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:25:48 -0700
Hey all you Michiganders out there,

Well, hey to everyone actually. This little post is just to let you
know that Dee Gage, West Michigan Ferret Connection Shelter/Rescue,
myself as well as others are going to be in Holland, MI this weekend.

We will have several ferrets there for a couple days of "Ferret Play".
I am not sure where we are setting up, sorry. But I am sure that you
should be able to find us. We will be there on Saturday, May 1 from
10am to 6pm and Sunday, May 2 from 12pm to 6pm.

I would like to have everyone that can make it come. It is going to be
a great couple of days of play and education. We want to get the word
out that Ferrets make awesome pets and that they are just as much in
need of help as all other animals out there. The festival is donating
$100 to WMFC for coming down, which is needed.

If you have some time this weekend come on over to Holland, MI and say
"Hello". Bring your babies and help us let people know how great our
little ones are and how important they are in our lives.

Hope to see you there. If you do come just let us know you saw it here
on FML.

Peace,
Scott

Just a little side note. I am beginning to dabble in website design.
I am finding that I am not to bad at it. If anyone is interested in
getting a website done or even a little re-design please feel free
to get in contact with me. I am in the beginning process so that is
to your advantage, I am CHEAP! Hope to hear from some of you.