From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 21:57:55 -0700
Hi All;

Help this ferret is driving me crazy :) I need some advise on how to help
keep Nipper from constantly getting to the back of my computer.  I've done
as much as possible to block all the entrances, but he keeps getting back
there.  I'm afraid I'm going to come back one day to find him cooked by him
chewing through a power cord.  I've already sprayed that bitter stuff on all
the cords and cables back there, but not sure how much that will deter him.
Is there any training that will work??  I've tried loud noises and tapping
his nose, pulling him away everytime he starts to try and get back there.
Also tried squirting him with a water bottle.  It's too bad, I'd like to
give him free rein of the apartment when I'm not home, but until I get over
this problem I'm forced to keep him to the bathroom.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo !!!!  that didn't work again..He'sssss back :)

Well thanks for the help.....I'll wait for some good Advise

Mark & Nipper