From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 00:16:06 -0500
Why get a cage that has a history of problems? I used Midwest cages for
years but I hated cleaning them. I switched to Quality Cages made in OR
and Chris at the OR Ferret Shelter consulted on the designs. I love
everything about them....all the levels, easy cleaning, no open areas
where ferrets can fall, all the doors, the latches, the fact they can
be stacked and connected, etc. They do have wire floors that are easily
covered with remnant linoleum, easy to clean and replaceable.

Nancy in Oregon who has given away more crappy cages that came with
rescued ferrets than I can count.....