From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:58:46 -0700
DebV asked:
>Someone on the list wrote in about a search engine people can use, and
>when they do some shelters get money back.

The site is www.goodsearch.com

The really cool thing is that right on the front page is a link that
says "Free! - Get GoodSearch for your IE, Firefox or Mac toolbar" It's
sooo cool! My husband is not particularly computer-savy, and he uses
this search every time he's looking for something because it's always
in the same place on the toolbars.

The only question I have is if the shelters have actually received
checks from this search engine. Anyone get money from this yet?

Debbie