Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:00:15 -0400
Hello everyone,

Well, we have one definite winner for the sailor shot, and at least two copy
lines to consider for Radio Flyer shot.

The winning line for the three little sailors is "Coffee Mates"

The preferred line for the Radio Flyer was "Places to go, people to meet,
things to steal..."  (Is things to take better?)

BUT, Karen V. of California, leave it to a Californian, came up with a
really cute line so I thought I'd see what you all think of it.  For those
of you who haven't seen the cover of the 1997 Ferret Calendar its two
ferrets zooming along in a little red Radio Flyer wagon.  The white girl
ferret with the bow in her hair is asleep in the front and the boy ferret
with the baseball cap on sideways is about to be sucked out the back!

"Coffee, Tea or Wheee!"

Let me know what you think.

Jeanne Carley